The participation in conference in Timişoara, Romania, 27-29 March 2018
The participation in scientific conference.
Name: The 7th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Structures – AMS 2018
Place: The University Politehnica Timișoara Timişoara, Romania.
Dates: 27-29 March 2018.
- D Mierzwiński, K Korniejenko, M Łach, J Mikuła, J Krzywda, Effect of Coffee Grounds Addition on Efflorescence in Fly Ash-based Geopolymer
- M Łach, A Kiszka, K Korniejenko, J Mikuła, The Mechanical Properties of Waste Tire Cords Reinforced Geopolymer Concretes
- M Łach, J Mikuła, M Hebdowska-Krupa, D Mierzwiński, An Overview of Current Applications of Inorganic-organic Polymers
- H Öznur Öz, N Doğan-Sağlamtimur, A Bilgil, T Köker, T Vural, Production of Geopolymer Composite Materials with Sodium Silicate Activator by using Fly Ash
- S Alvarez, R Aguilar, S Moreira, S Kim, Comparison of the Mechanical Properties of Cement-Stabilized ICEBs and Alkaline Activation-Stabilized ICEBs
- S Alvarez, R Aguilar, S Kim, B Bertolotti, J Nakamatsu, Comparison of the mechanical properties of compressed earth blocks stabilized with cement and alkaline activated pozzolana
- E Linul, K Korniejenko, DA Şerban, R Negru, L Marşavina, Mechanical characterization of fly ash-based ceramic foams
- G Silva, S Kim, A Castañeda, R Donayre, J Nakamatsu, R Aguilar, K Korniejenko, M Łach, J Mikuła, A comparative study of linen (flax) fibers as reinforcement of fly ash and clay brick powder based geopolymers
- R Aguilar, S Kim, B Bertolotti, J Nakamatsu, D Castañeda, Analysis of the feasibility of the production of a lightweight construction material using natural ash-based geopolymers
Presentation / posters (download)
More information about event: www.ams.upt.ro